Customized Heat Exchangers
Figure out with us the best heat exchanger design for your heat-transfer challenge
The requirements of heat exchangers are as diverse as their applications - this is why nine out of ten heat exchangers we deliver, are customized to our clients' needs. Together with you, we develop innovative heat exchanger concepts that clearly set you apart from other manufacturers in terms of efficiency, compact design and service life: from customized fittings for optimum installation through to the complete heat exchanger design in the material that best suits your application. For challenging operations like the use of natural refrigerants, e.g. in transcritical CO2 systems (R744) with high operating pressures up to 130 bar, or for applications with propane (R290), ammonia (R717) and water (R718), we serve you with our knowledge from the very beginning of your design.
- Together we clarify your heat-transfer and design challenge,
- we design the best solution using our CAD heat-transfer and forming technology know-how,
- we create functional prototypes and
- measure their performance at our in-house thermal engineering laboratory,
- supporting you from the design of the prototype through to series production.
We are delivering customized solutions to fulfill your requirements – less refrigerant volume and material usage, a very compact design for your special construction space or higher safety aspects. With this flexibility we are well prepared for your special applications, for example the use of natural high pressure refrigerants or the advancement of an ambitious laser gas cooling.
Your benefits at a glance
- Solution for your specific heat-transfer challenge
- Compact solutions using as little material as possible
- Ready-to-install solutions for your trouble-free series production
- Optimal thermal characteristics at low pressure drops
- Engineering and manufacturing from a single source
Depending on your requirements regarding corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity as well as mechanical and processing properties, we choose the most suitable material.
You can find more product information here
Safety heat exchanger for domestic hot water heat pump
Design your S&T heat exchangers directly online: